Latest Posts:
flame4-23-2024 Three Word Post.....The Next Generation.... (Rep.#18,898) from: GoFastRacerflameflame4-23-2024 The Totally Useless Thread IV (Rep.#19) from: GoFastRacerflameflame4-23-2024 Brrrr (Rep.#14,834) from: GoFastRacerflameflame4-19-2024 Gas price in your area (Rep.#7,181) from: GoFastRacerflameflame4-01-2024 The Totally Useless Thread III (Rep.#11,248) from: Havasu Dougflame
No members are browsing this topic
Forum Led by: BigDog, RiverLiver

Pages: [1] 2 

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]
add a reply to this topic create a new topic create a new poll
bordsmnjMale Offline

Hot Boater
100 post flame100 post flame
garden grove,ca
APPD 0.04
Post Rank: 82
22 Stoker.
Post Icon Posted: Oct. 17 2004,8:11 pm Post # 1 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

here's some reasons that i hate kerry :flamed

Police Call on Kerry to Stop Misrepresenting Their Support

10/14/2004 6:34:00 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: State Desk

Contact: Chris Granberg of the Fraternal Order of Police, 202-547-8189

WASHINGTON, Oct. 14 /U.S. Newswire/ -- Today Chuck Canterbury, the President of the nation's largest police labor organization, called on John Kerry to stop making misleading statements regarding his support from the law enforcement community. Both on the campaign trail and in Wednesday night's debate in Tempe, AZ, Senator Kerry has alluded that he has the support of the majority of these brave men and women.

"As the elected leader of the largest organization representing America's Federal, State and local law enforcement officers, I believe it's important to point out yet again that we do not support his candidacy for President," Canterbury said. "And to be perfectly frank, the groups which do support him actually share the same membership rolls and, taken together, probably comprise less than one-quarter of our nation's police officers."

Canterbury further noted that unlike the organizations which Senator Kerry touts, F.O.P. members as a whole decided that the Fraternal Order of Police would endorse the reelection of President George W. Bush. They based their decision, he said, on the record of the Bush Administration in supporting America's first responders-including helping to secure passage earlier this year of H.R. 218, the Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act, the organization's top legislative priority. Bush also successfully fought to greatly enhance the benefits for the families of officers killed in the line of duty.

"While Kerry was flying around the country campaigning and leaving the actual work of the nation to his colleagues in the Senate, the President was out there working on our behalf," Canterbury said. "Senators Kerry and Edwards have missed so many crucial votes this Congress that I was beginning to believe there were only 98 members of the U.S. Senate."

Canterbury also said it was the height of irony that Kerry would use his position on the reauthorization of the assault weapons ban as a reflection of his support from police.

"First, if a police officer is killed by an AK-47, Kerry would oppose the death penalty for the killer," Canterbury said. "In addition, where was he when this issue was being discussed in the 108th Congress? Where was he when we were working to pass H.R. 218? When it came time to help push for final passage of legislation important to law enforcement, Senator Kerry was regrettably A.W.O.L."

"Given the facts, I would greatly appreciate it if Senator Kerry would refrain from making similar whimsical assertions regarding his support from the law enforcement community," Canterbury said. "The real majority of my fellow officers are standing behind President Bush, because he has been there for us."

The Fraternal Order of Police is the nation's largest law enforcement labor organization, with more than 318,000 members.

http://www.usnewswire.com/

-0-

/© 2004 U.S. Newswire 202-347-2770/
___

...and awaaay they go...
| Member # 146 | Joined: 6-10-2003 |
BigBoyToysMale Offline
Pisces
HDF Supporter
Chillin' in the Pacific Northwest
5,000 post flame500 post flame100 post flame100 post flame100 post flame100 post flame
Spokane, WA
APPD 0.77
Post Rank: 12
Post Icon Posted: Oct. 17 2004,8:34 pm Post # 2 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

That sounds about right.  Kerry has been lieing to everyone about everything, and KNOWBODY (Not even himself) knows where he stands on ANYTHING.  He just says what he thinks the people want to hear, so he can get into the White House.  This story is just further proof in an ongoing cycle.

OBAMA=OneBigAssMistakeAmerica
website  | Member # 87 | Joined: 2-19-2003 |
GoFastRacerMale Offline
HDF Supporter
V-Driver For Life!
50,000 post flame10,000 post flame1,000 post flame1,000 post flame100 post flame100 post flame100 post flame
Big River, Ca
APPD 8.08
Post Rank: 1
Spectra20
Post Icon Posted: Oct. 18 2004,5:49 am Post # 3 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

I know who I'm voting for!. :good  :good And guess who it ain't going to be!. :guns  :guns  :beat  :beat
website  | Member # 101 | Joined: 3-03-2003 |
BigBoyToysMale Offline
Pisces
HDF Supporter
5,000 post flame500 post flame100 post flame100 post flame100 post flame100 post flame
Spokane, WA
APPD 0.77
Post Icon Posted: Oct. 18 2004,5:58 am Post # 4 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Here's another story hot off the presses this morning.  Seems Russian President Vladimar Putin is Backing Bush also.  Sounds like Kerry done pissed him off and the Democrats in general, kinda screwed the Russians a few years ago.  Read the story and see for yourself :good

Iraq attacks aimed at sinking Bush reelection bid: Putin

1 hour, 20 minutes ago   World - AFP

DUSHANBE (AFP) - Russian President Vladimir Putin (news - web sites) all but endorsed US President George W. Bush (news - web sites), saying that terror attacks in Iraq (news - web sites) aimed to sink his reelection bid and warning they would likely increase if successful.
"Any objective observer understands that attacks by international terrorist organizations in Iraq, in today's circumstances, are aimed not so much at the international coalition as at President Bush (news - web sites) personally," he said.
"International terrorists aim to cause maximum damage to Bush ... to not allow his reelection to a second term," he said at a press conference while on a visit to the former Soviet republic of Tajikistan in Central Asia.
If they "manage to do this, then they will celebrate victory over America and all of the international coalition," he said.
"We have to understand that such a case will provide an additional impulse to international terrorism, boost their strength and could lead to an increase of their activities in various regions of the world."
The comments were a virtual endorsement of a man with whom Putin enjoys cordial and relaxed relations and who once said that he had looked deep into the former KGB agent's eyes and had seen his soul.
Conventional wisdom in Moscow is of strong opinion that Bush -- the man who Russia feared in 2000 because of his missile defense and NATO (news - web sites) expansion plans -- is the far more pliable option here than the Democratic hopeful John Kerry (news - web sites), who is concerned with how Russia itself is actually run.
The differences in approaches to Russia were clear in the US candidates' first debate in September.
"I've got a good relation with Vladimir, and it's important that we do have a good relation because that enables me to better comment to him and to better to discuss with him some of the decisions he makes," said Bush.
"Mr. Putin now controls all the television stations. His political opposition is being put in jail...Freedom on the march? Not in Russia right now," said Kerry.
On Monday, Putin was careful to underline that he disagreed with Bush over the Iraq invasion -- which Russia along with Germany and France had bitterly opposed -- and that Moscow would respect the choice of the American voters on November 2.
"We have to be ready for any development and will respect any choice of the American people and will work with any elected president," he said. "I would not want to ruin my relationship with any of the candidates."
"Russia was always against the military campaign in Iraq and today our views with President Bush (on this topic) differ considerably," he said.
Putin became Bush's ally in the war on terror -- using the September 11, 2001 attacks to justify his own war in predominantly Muslim Chechnya (news - web sites) that had been roundly condemned at its start in 1999.
Russia's last experience with a Democratic White House in the 1990s saw economic advice -- delivered by US economists shipped to Moscow -- that at one stage fed hyperinflation and later introduced the sell-off of prized state property to insiders for a song.
That memory and Kerry's criticism of Putin's recent authoritarian streak -- including his proposals for the president to pick and sack both regional governors and judges -- has rattled some Russian lawmakers.
"Kerry has long surrounded himself with people who never had a very balanced view about Russia," said nationalist Russian lawmaker Dmitry Rogozin earlier this month.

BigBoyToysMale Offline
Pisces
HDF Supporter
Spokane, WA
APPD 0.77
Post Icon Posted: Oct. 18 2004,6:27 am Post # 5 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

And on a lighter note, I went to the show yesterday and saw "Team America, World Police" and took our 2 oldest kids (17 and 15) with me.  It was a funny movie and had us  :rotflmao  :rotflmao  the whole way through the movie.  But I think that the best part of it was the storyline.  It is basically a Anti-Liberal movie and makes big fun of the Liberal Left wing actors at the Screen actors Guild (Substituted for F.A.G. Film actors guild, in the movie) and it was a type of movie that shows basically that terrorists must be killed, not talked to like the liberals want to do.  Screw this "can't we all just get along" crap that the Liberals want to do.  The time has done passed for the terrorists to talk....now we must kill them all!!!!!
I encourage everyone to see the movie, but a word of caution, it is rated R and borderline Rated X.  I would not recommend younger children going to see it, but it's probably ok for older teenagers and adults of course.  A BIG thumbs up  :good  to "Team America: World Police"
It's refreshing to see someone in Movies trying to steer the kids the right way for a change.  It's bad enough that we have to fight with the Liberal Teachers and Politicians in this State of CA to teach our kids the "right way" (Republican :good ) but the Actors should be unbiased, like the media should be.  But since they are not, it was just very refreshing to see this movie, and more importantly, the message that it sends the young adults. (Forget all the sex and vulgar stuff, I'm talking about the political stuff that was in the movie)

Edited by BigBoyToys on Oct. 18 2004,6:31 am

bordsmnjMale Offline

Hot Boater
garden grove,ca
APPD 0.04
22 Stoker.
Post Icon Posted: Oct. 18 2004,3:27 pm Post # 6 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

yeah, i gotta say i wanna see that  movie. it seems any more that these actors are all a bunch of pussy liberals. environement and not guns is what they preach right before the pile into a saburban with there armed security! maybe i'll take the wife out tonight she said she wanted to see that flick and was telling me about it just last night. :good

...and awaaay they go...
BigBoyToysMale Offline
Pisces
HDF Supporter
Spokane, WA
APPD 0.77
Post Icon Posted: Oct. 18 2004,6:44 pm Post # 7 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Well, it's kinda funny that you should mention "Pussy Liberals" when talking about "Team America".  Fact is, according to the movie, there are 3 types of people....dicks, pussys, and assholes.  And remember that the pussy is about an inch and a half from the asshole :D  :rotflmao  :rotflmao   I won't say any more and ruin the movie for ya.  Suffice it to say that your thoughts on Liberals are right on target according to the movie :good  :D

AZKCMale Offline
Leo
HDF Bronze Supporter
Jack of all trades. Master of none.
10,000 post flame5,000 post flame1,000 post flame100 post flame100 post flame100 post flame100 post flame
Tucson
APPD 2.11
Post Rank: 5
1979 20ft Hawaiian Moonraker
Post Icon Posted: Oct. 18 2004,6:55 pm Post # 8 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

So I'm about an inch and a half away from being a pussy :rotflmao

FOCKER :rotflmao

Edited by AZKC on Oct. 18 2004,7:24 pm

God is Great, Beer is Good, and People are Crazy......

AUTO SAFETY HOUSE

| Member # 29 | Joined: 12-18-2002 |
BigBoyToysMale Offline
Pisces
HDF Supporter
Spokane, WA
APPD 0.77
Post Icon Posted: Oct. 18 2004,7:03 pm Post # 9 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Yeah, your "boy" kerry got smacked again today....this time from Canada.  Seems the Canadian Government has called for Canadian Drug Companies to quit selling to the USA.  There goes kerry's drug buying "plan" down the drain :laugh  :laugh  :laugh

BigBoyToysMale Offline
Pisces
HDF Supporter
Spokane, WA
APPD 0.77
Post Icon Posted: Oct. 18 2004,7:09 pm Post # 10 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

kerry is so full of crap anyways.  And talk about lieing! Everything out of his mouth today was lies and it's all over the news.  Bush is gonna start the Draft, Bush is Gonna get rid of social security, Bush is gonna do this and that.

Why can't kerry just run on his own merits rather than lieing about Bush?  Maybe because kerry has no merits to his credit, but just a bunch of rhetoric.  Everyone knows that kerry is lieing, even the Democrats and the undecided voters.  He is just making it easier for Bush so I'm cool with that :good   Bush's numbers in the polls went up higher and higher every time kerry spoke at a rally today.  It's almost like deja Vu 30 years ago........kerry = Open mouth, insert foot

bordsmnjMale Offline

Hot Boater
garden grove,ca
APPD 0.04
22 Stoker.
Post Icon Posted: Oct. 18 2004,7:18 pm Post # 11 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Quote (AZKC @ Oct. 18 2004,6:55 pm)

:good lets just say that your real close to getting shit all over you. fuck yeah! :rotflmao (you had to see the movie) :laugh

Edited by bordsmnj on Oct. 18 2004,7:25 pm

...and awaaay they go...
AZKCMale Offline
Leo
HDF Bronze Supporter
10,000 post flame5,000 post flame1,000 post flame100 post flame100 post flame100 post flame100 post flame
Tucson
APPD 2.11
Post Icon Posted: Oct. 18 2004,7:26 pm Post # 12 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Its funny all you have to do is switch the names from Kerry to Bush and its just the same old political hog wash :puke

The Skull and Bones run this country any who, so our little voice mean about nothin :banghead

AUTO SAFETY HOUSE

RiverLiverMale Offline
Leo
HDF Bronze Supporter
D-DAY
5,000 post flame100 post flame100 post flame100 post flame
Costa Mesa CA
APPD 0.68
Post Rank: 16
60' Hatteras
Post Icon Posted: Oct. 18 2004,7:30 pm Post # 13 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

:bebe  :ass  :bebe    Sorry I can't help my self :fouet

Don't Be a Hater

website  | Member # 55 | Joined: 1-09-2003 |
bordsmnjMale Offline

Hot Boater
garden grove,ca
APPD 0.04
22 Stoker.
Post Icon Posted: Oct. 18 2004,7:37 pm Post # 14 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Quote (RiverLiver @ Oct. 18 2004,7:30 pm)

that was funny scott. i caught that and it made me double take . i thought azkc crossed over for a sec. AZKC please know that i don't mean to be a DICK. lol

...and awaaay they go...
RiverLiverMale Offline
Leo
HDF Bronze Supporter
D-DAY
Costa Mesa CA
APPD 0.68
60' Hatteras
Post Icon Posted: Oct. 18 2004,7:38 pm Post # 15 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Quote (bordsmnj @ Oct. 18 2004,7:37 pm)
Quote (RiverLiver @ Oct. 18 2004,7:30 pm)

that was funny scott. i caught that and it made me double take . i thought azkc crossed over for a sec. AZKC please know that i don't mean to be a DICK. lol

I DO  :bebe  :ass  :bebe  :rotflmao  :rotflmao  :rotflmao J/K

Don't Be a Hater

GoFastRacerMale Offline
HDF Supporter
V-Driver For Life!
50,000 post flame10,000 post flame1,000 post flame1,000 post flame100 post flame100 post flame100 post flame
Big River, Ca
APPD 8.08
Spectra20
Post Icon Posted: Oct. 18 2004,8:54 pm Post # 16 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

LMAO!.. :D  :good  :rotflmao  :rotflmao
RiverLiverMale Offline
Leo
HDF Bronze Supporter
D-DAY
Costa Mesa CA
APPD 0.68
60' Hatteras
Post Icon Posted: Oct. 18 2004,9:15 pm Post # 17 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

There was an embarrassing moment at a recent Democratic fundraiser. When John Kerry was handed a $10 million dollar check, he said, 'I do. :stupid  :flamed

Don't Be a Hater

BigBoyToysMale Offline
Pisces
HDF Supporter
Spokane, WA
APPD 0.77
Post Icon Posted: Oct. 18 2004,10:09 pm Post # 18 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Quote (RiverLiver @ Oct. 18 2004,9:15 pm)
There was an embarrassing moment at a recent Democratic fundraiser. When John Kerry was handed a $10 million dollar check, he said, 'I do. :stupid  :flamed

:rotflmao  :rotflmao  :good

BigBoyToysMale Offline
Pisces
HDF Supporter
Spokane, WA
APPD 0.77
Post Icon Posted: Oct. 18 2004,10:11 pm Post # 19 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Here ya go, this is a "Must see" video of Kerry back in 1971 before a congressional hearing.  This guy makes me SICK!!!!
Kerry 1971  I really hate to keep bringing it up, especially since I only know of 1 democrap on this forum, but if I can get to, and save, 1 lost soul (AZKC) then I feel like it would have been worthwhile :bebe

What we ALL must remember to do is VOTE!!!  No matter what the exit polls say back east, no matter who the news media is predicting, no matter what.....we MUST VOTE to keep this Anti-American Idiot Kerry out of the White House!  You can bet that I will be the first person in line at 7:00am at my polling location :good   Also, to all of you voters in California, REMEMBER, KICK BARBARA BOXER OUT OF OFFICE and CAST YOUR VOTE FOR BILL JONES FOR US SENATE!!!

Edited by BigBoyToys on Oct. 18 2004,10:21 pm

GoFastRacerMale Offline
HDF Supporter
V-Driver For Life!
Big River, Ca
APPD 8.08
Spectra20
Post Icon Posted: Oct. 19 2004,5:36 am Post # 20 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

I filled mine in yesterday, just gotta stick in the mail today!.. :good  :good  :good
BigBoyToysMale Offline
Pisces
HDF Supporter
Spokane, WA
APPD 0.77
Post Icon Posted: Oct. 19 2004,5:42 am Post # 21 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Quote (GoFastRacer @ Oct. 19 2004,5:36 am)
I filled mine in yesterday, just gotta stick in the mail today!.. :good  :good  :good

:good  :good

GoFastRacerMale Offline
HDF Supporter
V-Driver For Life!
Big River, Ca
APPD 8.08
Spectra20
Post Icon Posted: Oct. 19 2004,5:51 am Post # 22 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

There was no question which way I was voting so I figure may as well get it done!.. :D  :good  :good  :good
BigBoyToysMale Offline
Pisces
HDF Supporter
Spokane, WA
APPD 0.77
Post Icon Posted: Oct. 19 2004,6:01 am Post # 23 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Yep....Naturally, I have my mind made up too, but I just don't trust absentee voting in the "People's Republic of California" so I always wait until election day.  There's just too many liberals holding office here and I don't want to give them any more time than absolutely necessary to mess with  MY
vote :D

BigBoyToysMale Offline
Pisces
HDF Supporter
Spokane, WA
APPD 0.77
Post Icon Posted: Oct. 19 2004,6:05 am Post # 24 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

It's sure been nerve racking trying to sort through all of California's Propositions though.  I can't remember the last time there was this many on the ballot. :rolleyes   Suffice it to say, the majority of them are getting a "NO" vote from me, with only a handful getting a "Yes" vote from me.  There's a few good ones, but most of them will cost the taxpayers more $$.....which ain't a good thing in this "already overtaxed" State of California :rolleyes

AZKCMale Offline
Leo
HDF Bronze Supporter
Tucson
APPD 2.11
Post Icon Posted: Oct. 19 2004,7:30 am Post # 25 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Quote (BigBoyToys @ Oct. 18 2004,10:11 pm)
Here ya go, this is a "Must see" video of Kerry back in 1971 before a congressional hearing.  

Boy you wouldn't want to see any video of Bush in 1971.  A bottle of Jack in one hand and a one way ticket to Canada in the other. Our fearless leader :rotflmao  

He was also quite the ladies man in 71....In the winter of 1971 George W. Bush was dating a woman named Robin Lowman (now Robin Garner).  :drama  :D

AUTO SAFETY HOUSE

27 replies since Oct. 17 2004,8:11 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Pages: [1] 2 

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]
add a reply to this topic create a new topic create a new poll

navbarlogo
The Colorado River WebRing
‹ Prev | Hub | Like | Join | Surprise | Next ›

Please help keep HDF free. If you enjoy this site, feel free to make a donation to keep it running. THANKS!