Latest Posts:
flame5-08-2024 Three Word Post.....The Next Generation.... (Rep.#18,916) from: GoFastRacerflameflame5-08-2024 The Totally Useless Thread IV (Rep.#27) from: GoFastRacerflameflame5-06-2024 Gas price in your area (Rep.#7,185) from: GoFastRacerflameflame5-06-2024 Brrrr (Rep.#14,842) from: GoFastRacerflameflame4-01-2024 The Totally Useless Thread III (Rep.#11,248) from: Havasu Dougflame
No members are browsing this topic
Forum Led by: knuckle head

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]
add a reply to this topic create a new topic create a new poll
Trailer Park CasanovaMale Offline
HDF Supporter
Hot Boater
100 post flame100 post flame
So Cali
APPD 0.04
Post Rank: 90
Post Icon Posted: Dec. 07 2003,8:34 pm Post # 1 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

At Dumont: I posted my location and a pic of my rigs and quite a few from HD and HB  stopped by to chat.
Most never post, some just started posting.

I asked some of them why and they said they didn't want to get dishragged by some of the boards trolling critics.

I told them theirs only a couple, and like a good bar, they eventually get kicked out, or run off.

They'd remember stories from the board I've long since forgotten.

Anyway, a great weekend, and If anyone wants to be in on a New Years Dumont trip, I'll be there, and set up the TIKI  host bar too.

Plenty of camping, I'll be more than happy to be your guide.

Youll love it.

Stupid is Supposed to Hurt
| Member # 276 | Joined: 12-07-2003 |
Havasu DougMale Offline
Pisces
HDF Gold Supporter
Delta Tau Chi - ΔTX
10,000 post flame1,000 post flame1,000 post flame100 post flame
North Padre Island, Texas
APPD 1.56
Post Rank: 7
'78 Challenger jet
Post Icon Posted: Dec. 07 2003,8:48 pm Post # 2 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Quote (Trailer Park Casanova @ Dec. 07 2003,8:34 pm)
At Dumont: I posted my location and a pic of my rigs and quite a few from HD and HB  stopped by to chat.

I asked some of them why and they said they didn't want to get dishragged by some of the boards trolling critics.

I told them theirs only a couple, and like a good bar, they eventually get kicked out, or run off.

Anyway, a great weekend, and If anyone wants to be in on a New Years Dumont trip, I'll be there, and set up the TIKI  host bar too.

Youll love it.

Great pic! :good  Hotboat wouldn't let you show it over here, but I hosted it for you so we can all see it. :)

That's sort of amazing to hear about how many people lurk on the boards without ever posting.  Well if any of you are reading this, just sign up and say "hi".  :)  This board is pretty mellow anyway and everyone here is cool.  :cool  :D

website  | Member # 1 | Joined: 12-02-2002 |
RiverLiverMale Offline
Leo
HDF Bronze Supporter
D-DAY
5,000 post flame100 post flame100 post flame100 post flame
Costa Mesa CA
APPD 0.68
Post Rank: 16
60' Hatteras
Post Icon Posted: Dec. 07 2003,9:34 pm Post # 3 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Hey TPC nice shot of dumont.. I just got my Quad and i have been riding it out at parker..

This is a very cool ATV forum board

Don't Be a Hater

website  | Member # 55 | Joined: 1-09-2003 |
Trailer Park CasanovaMale Offline
HDF Supporter
Hot Boater
100 post flame100 post flame
So Cali
APPD 0.04
Post Rank: 90
Post Icon Posted: Dec. 08 2003,7:18 pm Post # 4 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Quote (Havasu Doug @ Dec. 07 2003,8:48 pm)
Quote (Trailer Park Casanova @ Dec. 07 2003,8:34 pm)

Youll love itquote]
show it ovGreat pic! :good  Hotboat wouldn't let you er here, but I hosted it for you so we can all see it. :)

Doug,
Should I delete some of my pics at the  Hotboat Gallery? I'm not sure what it costs the hosters, and those pics were merely were used in past threads when the boards slowed down, or boaters mention what else do you do/or who go where threads.

If keeping them in my gallery is costing Keith, I'll remove them no problem.

Do you have a gallery now? I t off of HB'shought we linked.

DAMFINO

Youll love it.

show it ovGreat pic! :good  Hotboat wouldn't let you er here, but I hosted it for you so we can all see it. :)

Doug,
Should I delete some of my pics at the  Hotboat Gallery? I'm not sure what it costs the hosters, and those pics were merely were used in past threads when the boards slowed down, or boaters mention what else do you do/or who go where threads.

If keeping them in my gallery is costing Keith, I'll remove them no problem.

Do you have a gallery now? I thought we linked from HB no problem, but to avoid attachments.

DAMFINO. Let me know so  I'll watch out in the future.

Edited by knuckle head on Dec. 08 2003,8:17 pm

Stupid is Supposed to Hurt
| Member # 276 | Joined: 12-07-2003 |
Havasu DougMale Offline
Pisces
HDF Gold Supporter
Delta Tau Chi - ΔTX
10,000 post flame1,000 post flame1,000 post flame100 post flame
North Padre Island, Texas
APPD 1.56
Post Rank: 7
'78 Challenger jet
Post Icon Posted: Dec. 08 2003,7:38 pm Post # 5 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

As of this post time:

This site doesn't have a gallery but it does allow uploading one pic per post with a 75K file size limit.

Hotboat doesn't allow hotlinking out of their site, but I wouldn't be that concerned about hosting costs for any pics you already have hosted there.  They are run by a business and realize that is part of the cost of doing business.

I'm not aware of the hosting situation at RRL yet.

As far as I know, the new trend with most peeps is to use hotboatpics.com or just upload your pic in your post here. :D

website  | Member # 1 | Joined: 12-02-2002 |
4 replies since Dec. 07 2003,8:34 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]
add a reply to this topic create a new topic create a new poll

navbarlogo
The Colorado River WebRing
‹ Prev | Hub | Like | Join | Surprise | Next ›

Please help keep HDF free. If you enjoy this site, feel free to make a donation to keep it running. THANKS!