Latest Posts:
flame5-01-2024 Three Word Post.....The Next Generation.... (Rep.#18,909) from: GoFastRacerflameflame4-29-2024 The Totally Useless Thread IV (Rep.#23) from: GoFastRacerflameflame4-29-2024 Brrrr (Rep.#14,838) from: GoFastRacerflameflame4-29-2024 Gas price in your area (Rep.#7,183) from: GoFastRacerflameflame4-01-2024 The Totally Useless Thread III (Rep.#11,248) from: Havasu Dougflame
No members are browsing this topic
Forum Led by: Havasu Doug

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]
add a reply to this topic create a new topic create a new poll
BarryMacMale Offline
Libra
HDF Bronze Supporter
Lower River Junkie
1,000 post flame1,000 post flame500 post flame100 post flame
N. San Diego & Lake Martinez
APPD 0.39
Post Rank: 24
'01 Carrera 202XR Squirter..
Post Icon Posted: Mar. 26 2006,1:17 pm Post # 1 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

"The Irmanator", 2" high letters and I have 14 Inches to work with, color Orange and in Comic Sans font. Let me know if you can do and how much.

Thanks,
Barry

RIVER! If you have to ask you wont understand...
| Member # 1796 | Joined: 9-29-2005 |
Havasu DougMale Offline
Pisces
HDF Gold Supporter
Delta Tau Chi - ΔTX
10,000 post flame1,000 post flame1,000 post flame100 post flame
North Padre Island, Texas
APPD 1.56
Post Rank: 7
'78 Challenger jet
Post Icon Posted: Mar. 26 2006,1:46 pm Post # 2 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Quote (gjb @ Mar. 26 2006,1:17 pm)
"The Irmanator", 2" high letters and I have 14 Inches to work with, color Orange and in Comic Sans font. Let me know if you can do and how much.

Thanks,
Barry

To fit within 14", the letters came out to be 1.75" tall (1st image).  Would you like for me to squeeze 2" letters so they fit within 14"? :stupid (2nd image)

$5.99 + $.50 S&H or $10.00 for 2 + $.50 total S&H. :)

website  | Member # 1 | Joined: 12-02-2002 |
BarryMacMale Offline
Libra
HDF Bronze Supporter
Lower River Junkie
APPD 0.39
Post Icon Posted: Mar. 26 2006,3:30 pm Post # 3 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Wow, I didn't realize how small that would be, how about "Irmanator" in the 14" space and "The" by itself? I can put "The" on the left of the hand grab on the port side of the boat and since I didn't realize how small the letters are, maybe 3" like the CF numbers. Also, re-thinking the color , sorry, my boat has gray pinstriping, just thinking that maybe a gray sticker would help bring out the stripe?

BTW, finally pout on the CF numbers that I bought, they turned out terrific, thanks...

Havasu DougMale Offline
Pisces
HDF Gold Supporter
Delta Tau Chi - ΔTX
APPD 1.56
'78 Challenger jet
Post Icon Posted: Mar. 27 2006,6:13 pm Post # 4 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Quote (gjb @ Mar. 26 2006,3:30 pm)
Wow, I didn't realize how small that would be, how about "Irmanator" in the 14" space and "The" by itself? I can put "The" on the left of the hand grab on the port side of the boat and since I didn't realize how small the letters are, maybe 3" like the CF numbers. Also, re-thinking the color , sorry, my boat has gray pinstriping, just thinking that maybe a gray sticker would help bring out the stripe?

BTW, finally pout on the CF numbers that I bought, they turned out terrific, thanks...

Barry, those are scaled down but they show the correct aspect ratios.  3" letters are pretty big and, then, you wouldn't be able to fit "Irmanator" within 14".  How about type it out in Word or something similar and take it out to the boat.  If it looks good, let me know how tall you want the letters.  I'm thinking "The" separate from "Irmanator" and 2" letters will work well. :)

LightningMale Offline
Leo
HDF Supporter
Hot Boater
100 post flame100 post flame
San Diego, CA & Martinez Lake, AZ
APPD 0.04
Post Rank: 86
2002 Ultra -21XS
Post Icon Posted: Mar. 27 2006,8:14 pm Post # 5 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Hey Doug, Can you make me one that says "StringBeaner" maybe about 10" wide.
website  | Member # 1660 | Joined: 8-05-2005 |
Havasu DougMale Offline
Pisces
HDF Gold Supporter
Delta Tau Chi - ΔTX
APPD 1.56
'78 Challenger jet
Post Icon Posted: Mar. 28 2006,1:49 am Post # 6 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Quote (Lightning @ Mar. 27 2006,8:14 pm)

Yes I can. :D

Pick out:

1) A font from this FONT LIST

2) And one of these colors: BLACK, WHITE, GREY, BROWN, RED, ORANGE, YELLOW, GREEN, BLUE, PURPLE, LAVENDER, and MIRROR.

BarryMacMale Offline
Libra
HDF Bronze Supporter
Lower River Junkie
APPD 0.39
Post Icon Posted: Mar. 28 2006,6:51 am Post # 7 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Quote (Havasu Doug @ Mar. 27 2006,6:13 pm)
Barry, those are scaled down but they show the correct aspect ratios.  3" letters are pretty big and, then, you wouldn't be able to fit "Irmanator" within 14".  How about type it out in Word or something similar and take it out to the boat.  If it looks good, let me know how tall you want the letters.  I'm thinking "The" separate from "Irmanator" and 2" letters will work well. :)

That's exactly what I want ""The" separate from "Irmanator" and 2" letters. Can you do this in Gray and the Comic Sans font? I will paypal you the amount, let mew know how much and lets do 3 of them, I think I'll put a couple on the front of the trailer as well. :). Now I just gotta remember my damn paypal passwords... :stupid

BarryMacMale Offline
Libra
HDF Bronze Supporter
Lower River Junkie
APPD 0.39
Post Icon Posted: Mar. 28 2006,6:53 am Post # 8 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

You re-naming Supersize brother??? :D :D :D

Havasu DougMale Offline
Pisces
HDF Gold Supporter
Delta Tau Chi - ΔTX
APPD 1.56
'78 Challenger jet
Post Icon Posted: Mar. 28 2006,7:06 am Post # 9 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Quote (gjb @ Mar. 28 2006,6:51 am)

That's exactly what I want ""The" separate from "Irmanator" and 2" letters. Can you do this in Gray and the Comic Sans font? I will paypal you the amount, let mew know how much and lets do 3 of them, I think I'll put a couple on the front of the trailer as well. :). Now I just gotta remember my damn paypal passwords... :stupid

OK, it will look like this, but in gray and the "The" can be separate.  Do you want it cut off for the trailer ones though? :stupid

How's $20.00 for all three including S&H and CA Sales Tax? Just PayPal it to sales at havasudoug dot com if the price is OK. THANKS! :)

BarryMacMale Offline
Libra
HDF Bronze Supporter
Lower River Junkie
APPD 0.39
Post Icon Posted: Mar. 28 2006,7:22 am Post # 10 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Quote (Havasu Doug @ Mar. 28 2006,7:06 am)

OK, it will look like this, but in gray and the "The" can be separate.  Do you want it cut off for the trailer ones though? :stupid

How's $20.00 for all three including S&H and CA Sales Tax? Just PayPal it to sales at havasudoug dot com if the price is OK. THANKS! :)

That price is better then Okay :good . If the Trailer stickers can be left attached that would be great. I will paypal you this morning... :good  :D

Havasu DougMale Offline
Pisces
HDF Gold Supporter
Delta Tau Chi - ΔTX
APPD 1.56
'78 Challenger jet
Post Icon Posted: Mar. 28 2006,7:36 am Post # 11 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Quote (gjb @ Mar. 28 2006,7:22 am)

That price is better then Okay :good . If the Trailer stickers can be left attached that would be great. I will paypal you this morning... :good  :D

Cool. :cool Do you need a space, like 1/4" or something within the 14" on each end or do you want the sticker 14" tip to tip? :stupid

BarryMacMale Offline
Libra
HDF Bronze Supporter
Lower River Junkie
APPD 0.39
Post Icon Posted: Mar. 28 2006,7:50 am Post # 12 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Quote (Havasu Doug @ Mar. 28 2006,7:36 am)

Cool. :cool Do you need a space, like 1/4" or something within the 14" on each end or do you want the sticker 14" tip to tip? :stupid

14" tip to tip please. And if it is easier I can cut the sticker for the transomn of the baot instead of you making two stickers, heck I just put on my CF numbers therefore I am an expert... :D :D Can I do the paypal through the HDF store? Also, can I get 8 more of the HDF Martinez Crew stickers with the order? Maybe Grey and White this time? I will throw in another $10 to cover them.

Havasu DougMale Offline
Pisces
HDF Gold Supporter
Delta Tau Chi - ΔTX
APPD 1.56
'78 Challenger jet
Post Icon Posted: Mar. 28 2006,7:59 am Post # 13 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Quote (gjb @ Mar. 28 2006,7:50 am)

14" tip to tip please. And if it is easier I can cut the sticker for the transomn of the baot instead of you making two stickers, heck I just put on my CF numbers therefore I am an expert... :D :D Can I do the paypal through the HDF store? Also, can I get 8 more of the HDF Martinez Crew stickers with the order? Maybe Grey and White this time? I will throw in another $10 to cover them.

Yes, you can use the link at the bottom of the page, but it will add tax to it, so just put in $27.84.  No problem with the HDF Martinez Crew stickers either.  That's the regular and not the tribal, right?

BarryMacMale Offline
Libra
HDF Bronze Supporter
Lower River Junkie
APPD 0.39
Post Icon Posted: Mar. 28 2006,8:07 am Post # 14 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Quote (Havasu Doug @ Mar. 28 2006,7:59 am)

Yes, you can use the link at the bottom of the page, but it will add tax to it, so just put in $27.84.  No problem with the HDF Martinez Crew stickers either.  That's the regular and not the tribal, right?

Yes sir, regular HDF stickers. Thanks very much, I will paypal you right now... :good  :D

LightningMale Offline
Leo
HDF Supporter
Hot Boater
100 post flame100 post flame
San Diego, CA & Martinez Lake, AZ
APPD 0.04
Post Rank: 86
2002 Ultra -21XS
Post Icon Posted: Mar. 28 2006,9:36 am Post # 15 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Quote (gjb @ Mar. 28 2006,6:53 am)

Not renaming the boat, just messin' with ya'.   ON another note, mark me down for one of those HDF Martinez Crew stickers..... I can use another boat related sticker on my truck :)
website  | Member # 1660 | Joined: 8-05-2005 |
BarryMacMale Offline
Libra
HDF Bronze Supporter
Lower River Junkie
APPD 0.39
Post Icon Posted: Mar. 28 2006,9:38 am Post # 16 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Quote (Lightning @ Mar. 28 2006,9:36 am)
Quote (gjb @ Mar. 28 2006,6:53 am)

Not renaming the boat, just messin' with ya'.   ON another note, mark me down for one of those HDF Martinez Crew stickers..... I can use another boat related sticker on my truck :)

I already have you covered brother...

Havasu DougMale Offline
Pisces
HDF Gold Supporter
Delta Tau Chi - ΔTX
APPD 1.56
'78 Challenger jet
Post Icon Posted: Mar. 28 2006,9:52 am Post # 17 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Quote (gjb @ Mar. 28 2006,8:07 am)
Quote (Havasu Doug @ Mar. 28 2006,7:59 am)

How's $20.00 for all three including S&H and CA Sales Tax? Just PayPal it to sales sy havasudoug dot com if the price is OK. THANKS! :)

Yes sir, regular HDF stickers. Thanks very much, I will paypal you right now... :good  :D

Thanks for the $$$ Barry! :good  It will ship first thing in the morning. :)

Havasu DougMale Offline
Pisces
HDF Gold Supporter
Delta Tau Chi - ΔTX
APPD 1.56
'78 Challenger jet
Post Icon Posted: Mar. 29 2006,3:40 pm Post # 18 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

BTW Barry, I threw in an extra "The Irmanator" sticker for you free of charge. :D

BarryMacMale Offline
Libra
HDF Bronze Supporter
Lower River Junkie
APPD 0.39
Post Icon Posted: Mar. 29 2006,4:18 pm Post # 19 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Quote (Havasu Doug @ Mar. 29 2006,3:40 pm)
BTW Barry, I threw in an extra "The Irmanator" sticker for you free of charge. :D

Thanks Doug :good , maybe the wife will let me throw one on the trunk of her convertible... :D  :D

18 replies since Mar. 26 2006,1:17 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]
add a reply to this topic create a new topic create a new poll

navbarlogo
The Colorado River WebRing
‹ Prev | Hub | Like | Join | Surprise | Next ›

Please help keep HDF free. If you enjoy this site, feel free to make a donation to keep it running. THANKS!