Latest Posts:
flame5-01-2024 Three Word Post.....The Next Generation.... (Rep.#18,909) from: GoFastRacerflameflame4-29-2024 The Totally Useless Thread IV (Rep.#23) from: GoFastRacerflameflame4-29-2024 Brrrr (Rep.#14,838) from: GoFastRacerflameflame4-29-2024 Gas price in your area (Rep.#7,183) from: GoFastRacerflameflame4-01-2024 The Totally Useless Thread III (Rep.#11,248) from: Havasu Dougflame
No members are browsing this topic
Forum Led by: Havasu Doug

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]
add a reply to this topic create a new topic create a new poll
evil0neMale Offline

Lurker

Las Vegas, NV
APPD 0.00
Post Rank: 529
Post Icon Posted: Jan. 05 2007,1:23 pm Post # 1 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Would like to know if you could make two different stickers.  I don't have finalized artwork yet, but I'd be interested to see how much they would cost for a bulk order of ~ 50 each.  I'm going to try and attach 2 pictures of the style I'm looking for.  Both would be truck window size.  Thanks.

Attached Image
Attached Image

| Member # 2762 | Joined: 1-05-2007 |
Havasu DougMale Offline
Pisces
HDF Gold Supporter
Delta Tau Chi - ΔTX
10,000 post flame1,000 post flame1,000 post flame100 post flame
North Padre Island, Texas
APPD 1.56
Post Rank: 7
'78 Challenger jet
Post Icon Posted: Jan. 05 2007,4:36 pm Post # 2 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Thanks for the request. :good

The price would depend on how much time I would spend on artwork, so if you did it all, you would save some $$$.  Basically I cut from a full size bmp at 150 dpi or higher.  If you were able to make those and email them to me at doug at havasudoug dot com, I can get a better idea.  The second best scenario is to give me the font that those are in and the actual sticker dimensions.  Duplicating those from just an image would be very labor intensive unless they are high resolution (150 dpi or better) full sized images. :)

Oh yeah, Welcome to the HD Forums! :good

website  | Member # 1 | Joined: 12-02-2002 |
evil0neMale Offline

Lurker

Las Vegas, NV
APPD 0.00
Post Rank: 529
Post Icon Posted: Jan. 05 2007,4:51 pm Post # 3 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

I'd do the artwork.  When it was all finished, what format do you use?  I saw somewhere else you mentioned bmp.  Are there other formats you prefer?  Tiff? PSD?  If you could give me a rough idea on price I can see if it's worth it to some of the other interested parties. You can pretty well regarded from a few other sites.
| Member # 2762 | Joined: 1-05-2007 |
Havasu DougMale Offline
Pisces
HDF Gold Supporter
Delta Tau Chi - ΔTX
10,000 post flame1,000 post flame1,000 post flame100 post flame
North Padre Island, Texas
APPD 1.56
Post Rank: 7
'78 Challenger jet
Post Icon Posted: Jan. 06 2007,5:30 pm Post # 4 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Quote (evil0ne @ Jan. 05 2007,4:51 pm)
I'd do the artwork.  When it was all finished, what format do you use?  I saw somewhere else you mentioned bmp.  Are there other formats you prefer?  Tiff? PSD?  If you could give me a rough idea on price I can see if it's worth it to some of the other interested parties. You can pretty well regarded from a few other sites.

My cutter software requires a bmp, but I can convert it from a psd if necessary.  The key is a high resolution full size image with clean lines.  I need to know the actual dimensions in order to give you a quote.  Also, my cutter is limited to cutting 6" high just in case that is an issue with the second image.  The width should not be a problem though. :)

website  | Member # 1 | Joined: 12-02-2002 |
3 replies since Jan. 05 2007,1:23 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]
add a reply to this topic create a new topic create a new poll

navbarlogo
The Colorado River WebRing
‹ Prev | Hub | Like | Join | Surprise | Next ›

Please help keep HDF free. If you enjoy this site, feel free to make a donation to keep it running. THANKS!