Latest Posts:
flame4-13-2024 Three Word Post.....The Next Generation.... (Rep.#18,878) from: GoFastRacerflameflame4-13-2024 Gas price in your area (Rep.#7,179) from: GoFastRacerflameflame4-13-2024 Brrrr (Rep.#14,829) from: GoFastRacerflameflame4-13-2024 The Totally Useless Thread IV (Rep.#13) from: GoFastRacerflameflame4-01-2024 The Totally Useless Thread III (Rep.#11,248) from: Havasu Dougflame
No members are browsing this topic
Forum Led by: Havasu Doug

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]
add a reply to this topic create a new topic create a new poll
LunaticMale Offline
Pisces

Boatless

Indio, CA
APPD 0.00
Post Rank: 393
Monterey 263EX
Post Icon Posted: April 17 2007,8:31 pm Post # 1 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Hello, I am new to your forum and saw the link from a Hotboat.com member.

I was wondering about a sticker for my boat, so I can name it...I would like the colors and font to match the USC Trojan stickers, yellow with a burgundy border.  The name I would like is "GOTTA-B-A-LUNATIC".  I believe the letters are usually 2 to 3 inches tall, you probally know.

I was also looking at getting a sticker with the Monterey Boats logo and Monterey boats written next to it for my truck.  I would actually like two, ine in black (for my trailer) and one in white (for my truck).

Please advise if this can be done.

I saw that I can pay through paypal and that is what I will do.

DONT FORGET ABOUT THE KETTLE ONE AND CRANBERRY...BUT JUST A SPLASH OF CRANBERRY.....I LINK IT PINK, JUST LIKE.....
| Member # 2858 | Joined: 4-17-2007 |
Havasu DougMale Offline
Pisces
HDF Gold Supporter
Delta Tau Chi - ΔTX
10,000 post flame1,000 post flame1,000 post flame100 post flame
North Padre Island, Texas
APPD 1.56
Post Rank: 7
'78 Challenger jet
Post Icon Posted: April 17 2007,10:04 pm Post # 2 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Quote (Lunatic @ April 17 2007,8:31 pm)
Hello, I am new to your forum and saw the link from a Hotboat.com member.

I was wondering about a sticker for my boat, so I can name it...I would like the colors and font to match the USC Trojan stickers, yellow with a burgundy border.  The name I would like is "GOTTA-B-A-LUNATIC".  I believe the letters are usually 2 to 3 inches tall, you probally know.

I was also looking at getting a sticker with the Monterey Boats logo and Monterey boats written next to it for my truck.  I would actually like two, ine in black (for my trailer) and one in white (for my truck).

Please advise if this can be done.

I saw that I can pay through paypal and that is what I will do.

I should be able to do the "GOTTA-B-A-LUNATIC" sticker with no problems. I would need to special order the burgundy vinyl though since I don't stock that.  I'll design an image and post it in this thread tomorrow night.  We can discuss a price after you decide you want to go with it. :)

I'll have to research the Monterey Boats sticker though. :rolleyes  Grabbing graphics from the web usually doesn't work well and I usually have to redesign the image.  The same goes for fonts. :rolleyes  I'll poke around tomorrow night to find out more about this. :)

Thanks. :)

website  | Member # 1 | Joined: 12-02-2002 |
LunaticMale Offline
Pisces

Boatless

Indio, CA
APPD 0.00
Monterey 263EX
Post Icon Posted: April 18 2007,3:55 pm Post # 3 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Thanks for your input....and I will be looking forward to the post...

DONT FORGET ABOUT THE KETTLE ONE AND CRANBERRY...BUT JUST A SPLASH OF CRANBERRY.....I LINK IT PINK, JUST LIKE.....
Havasu DougMale Offline
Pisces
HDF Gold Supporter
Delta Tau Chi - ΔTX
APPD 1.56
'78 Challenger jet
Post Icon Posted: April 19 2007,5:23 am Post # 4 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

To to let you know that I'm working on finding the correct font for the first sticker......... :)

Havasu DougMale Offline
Pisces
HDF Gold Supporter
Delta Tau Chi - ΔTX
APPD 1.56
'78 Challenger jet
Post Icon Posted: April 19 2007,6:08 pm Post # 5 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Not much luck yet. :cool

I have something close, but not close enough.  I'll keep looking though. :)

LunaticMale Offline
Pisces

Boatless

Indio, CA
APPD 0.00
Monterey 263EX
Post Icon Posted: April 20 2007,10:12 am Post # 6 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Okay, whenever you get, or something close...I really apreciate you looking....

THanks again for all of your help....

Havasu DougMale Offline
Pisces
HDF Gold Supporter
Delta Tau Chi - ΔTX
APPD 1.56
'78 Challenger jet
Post Icon Posted: April 26 2007,12:00 pm Post # 7 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

I haven't found the font for the boat name yet, but I've started playing with the Monterey Boats logo.  Hopefully I can come up with something clean. :)

LunaticMale Offline
Pisces

Boatless

Indio, CA
APPD 0.00
Monterey 263EX
Post Icon Posted: April 27 2007,6:20 pm Post # 8 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Cool, sounds great, I'll be waiting.

7 replies since April 17 2007,8:31 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]
add a reply to this topic create a new topic create a new poll

navbarlogo
The Colorado River WebRing
‹ Prev | Hub | Like | Join | Surprise | Next ›

Please help keep HDF free. If you enjoy this site, feel free to make a donation to keep it running. THANKS!