Latest Posts:
flame5-01-2024 Three Word Post.....The Next Generation.... (Rep.#18,909) from: GoFastRacerflameflame4-29-2024 The Totally Useless Thread IV (Rep.#23) from: GoFastRacerflameflame4-29-2024 Brrrr (Rep.#14,838) from: GoFastRacerflameflame4-29-2024 Gas price in your area (Rep.#7,183) from: GoFastRacerflameflame4-01-2024 The Totally Useless Thread III (Rep.#11,248) from: Havasu Dougflame
No members are browsing this topic
Forum Led by: Havasu Doug

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]
add a reply to this topic create a new topic create a new poll
RIVERRATMIKEMale Offline
Taurus

River House Owner/0 Miles From Havasu!
1,000 post flame1,000 post flame500 post flame100 post flame100 post flame
Lake Havasu City/Parker, AZ
APPD 0.36
Post Rank: 23
1986 28ft Chris Craft Stinger
Post Icon Posted: Mar. 20 2004,12:07 am Post # 1 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Doug,
I was thinking about this today. I wonder if anyone on your forum has found it cause of one of your stickers. I have my havasudoug.com sticker on the rear window of my el camino and also they are on the trailer of my sea-doo and Heather has one on her Honda Civic. Would be kinda neat to find out if anyone actually got on the boards due to one of your stickers being displayed out there on someones boat or rear window. Myself, driving around here in Havasu all the time really wonder if anyone see's the havasudoug.com sticker on my truck and comes here to check it out? And would be kinda cool also to have that person tell how they found your website and the location and vehicle they saw the sticker...

Edited by RIVERRATMIKE on Mar. 20 2004,12:08 am

website  | Member # 74 | Joined: 1-20-2003 |
BigBoyToysMale Offline
Pisces
HDF Supporter
Chillin' in the Pacific Northwest
5,000 post flame500 post flame100 post flame100 post flame100 post flame100 post flame
Spokane, WA
APPD 0.77
Post Rank: 12
Post Icon Posted: Mar. 20 2004,5:30 am Post # 2 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

I know that up here in NorCal, myself and the Mrs have been asked/noticed by motorists about the HD stickers.  Not sure if anyone has checked it out yet because of the stickers but I would say that yes, at least some have visited to check it out.  There's really no accurate way of tracking it though.

OBAMA=OneBigAssMistakeAmerica
website  | Member # 87 | Joined: 2-19-2003 |
Havasu DougMale Offline
Pisces
HDF Gold Supporter
Delta Tau Chi - ΔTX
10,000 post flame1,000 post flame1,000 post flame100 post flame
North Padre Island, Texas
APPD 1.56
Post Rank: 7
'78 Challenger jet
Post Icon Posted: Mar. 21 2004,10:54 am Post # 3 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

I've wondered about this too.  That's one of the reasons I have given out the "HavasuDoug.com" stickers for free.  I like the look of the "HDF" stickers better, but it wouldn't mean anything if you didn't already know what it was.  At least someone can actually find this place from the ".com" stickers. :D Now, I'm just waiting to hear that story. :)

I've been flagged down a few times for my "OP6C" stickers on my truck, but haven't been for my stickers. Maybe that will happen some day too. :D

website  | Member # 1 | Joined: 12-02-2002 |
2 replies since Mar. 20 2004,12:07 am < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]
add a reply to this topic create a new topic create a new poll

navbarlogo
The Colorado River WebRing
‹ Prev | Hub | Like | Join | Surprise | Next ›

Please help keep HDF free. If you enjoy this site, feel free to make a donation to keep it running. THANKS!