Latest Posts:
flame7-26-2024 Three Word Post.....The Next Generation.... (Rep.#19,147) from: BigDogflameflame7-26-2024 The Totally Useless Thread IV (Rep.#87) from: BigDogflameflame7-26-2024 Brrrr (Rep.#14,885) from: BigDogflameflame7-24-2024 Gas price in your area (Rep.#7,213) from: GoFastRacerflameflame4-01-2024 The Totally Useless Thread III (Rep.#11,248) from: Havasu Dougflame
No members are browsing this topic
Forum Led by: Havasu Doug

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]
add a reply to this topic create a new topic create a new poll
Wicked & WetMale Offline
HDF Supporter
Boater
100 post flame
Lake Havasu City
APPD 0.03
Post Rank: 111
Wicked & Wet Magazine
Post Icon Posted: Sep. 11 2006,3:53 pm Post # 1 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Hi HD Forum! So we're new to the forum but not the Colorado River region. We're not here to advertise the magazine but would like to get it out there that we're looking for models and boats to feature in the publication. Please let us know if this is ok to do inside your forum and how the best way to go about this would be for you.

thanks,
Jason
Wicked & Wet Magazine
website  | Member # 2650 | Joined: 9-11-2006 |
Havasu DougMale Offline
Pisces
HDF Gold Supporter
Delta Tau Chi - ΔTX
10,000 post flame1,000 post flame1,000 post flame100 post flame
North Padre Island, Texas
APPD 1.54
Post Rank: 7
'78 Challenger jet
Post Icon Posted: Sep. 11 2006,9:16 pm Post # 2 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Firstly, welcome Wicked & Wet to the HD Forums! :good

Now I'll try to answer your question. :D Thank you for asking by the way. :good I'm sure there are guys here that would like to see their boat in a cool mag. :cool Models are a little harder to find here though.  At any given time, HDF has members in Lake Havasu City, so it won't be that hard to meet some of us. :grouphug  Please let us know when you will be on the water. :good Also, feel free to participate in any of the discussions as it makes it a lot easier to meet someone you are sort of familiar with. :)

Gathering the girls together for photo shoots is difficult, but not impossible.  Please check out the HDF Bikini Team forum to see those pics. :bowdown  

website  | Member # 1 | Joined: 12-02-2002 |
GoFastRacerMale Offline
HDF Supporter
V-Driver For Life!
50,000 post flame10,000 post flame1,000 post flame1,000 post flame500 post flame
Big River, Ca
APPD 8.00
Post Rank: 1
Spectra20
Post Icon Posted: Sep. 11 2006,9:37 pm Post # 3 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Welcome to Doug's place W&W, and yes jump in and join the fun!.. :good  :beer
website  | Member # 101 | Joined: 3-03-2003 |
Wicked & WetMale Offline
HDF Supporter
Boater
100 post flame
Lake Havasu City
APPD 0.03
Wicked & Wet Magazine
Post Icon Posted: Sep. 12 2006,5:35 am Post # 4 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

well thanks for the warm welcoming and information! so no problem with starting a thread that says something like "models wanted" or "boats wanted" to try to generate some interest??? also i do plan on joining in on the discussions a lil and thanks again!

WnW
knuckle headMale Offline
Aquarius

"Stupid Bitch"
1,000 post flame1,000 post flame500 post flame100 post flame100 post flame
Encinitas Ca./The island of Roatan
APPD 0.35
Post Rank: 22
Post Icon Posted: Sep. 12 2006,8:46 am Post # 5 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Quote (Wicked & Wet @ Sep. 12 2006,5:35 am)
well thanks for the warm welcoming and information! so no problem with starting a thread that says something like "models wanted" or "boats wanted" to try to generate some interest??? also i do plan on joining in on the discussions a lil and thanks again!

WnW

Welcome to HDF Jason. I might have a boat and a model   :D   The boat is good to go but I will have to check with the model :rolleyes

| Member # 80 | Joined: 2-04-2003 |
Wicked & WetMale Offline
HDF Supporter
Boater
100 post flame
Lake Havasu City
APPD 0.03
Wicked & Wet Magazine
Post Icon Posted: Sep. 12 2006,9:04 am Post # 6 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Quote (knuckle head @ Sep. 12 2006,8:46 am)
Quote (Wicked & Wet @ Sep. 12 2006,5:35 am)

WnW

Welcome to HDF Jason. I might have a boat and a model   :D   The boat is good to go but I will have to check with the model :rolleyes

thanks for the welcome. can you send a couple pics and details of the boat to info@wickedandwet.com? as far as the model goes she can contact my assistant at amber@wickedandwet.com or check out this url: http://www.wickedandwet.com/modelinginfo. there will be 12 issues a year, 2 full spreads per issue but there are many different things we need models for. thanks for the interest!

WnW
5 replies since Sep. 11 2006,3:53 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]
add a reply to this topic create a new topic create a new poll

navbarlogo
The Colorado River WebRing
‹ Prev | Hub | Like | Join | Surprise | Next ›

Please help keep HDF free. If you enjoy this site, feel free to make a donation to keep it running. THANKS!