Latest Posts:
flame5-10-2024 Three Word Post.....The Next Generation.... (Rep.#18,925) from: BigDogflameflame5-10-2024 The Totally Useless Thread IV (Rep.#28) from: BigDogflameflame5-10-2024 Gas price in your area (Rep.#7,186) from: BigDogflameflame5-10-2024 Brrrr (Rep.#14,843) from: BigDogflameflame4-01-2024 The Totally Useless Thread III (Rep.#11,248) from: Havasu Dougflame
No members are browsing this topic
Forum Led by: Havasu Doug

Pages: 1 [2] 

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]
add a reply to this topic create a new topic create a new poll
gigamurphMale Offline
Taurus
HDF Supporter
Boat Racer
1,000 post flame1,000 post flame100 post flame100 post flame100 post flame
Hemet, CA
APPD 0.31
Post Rank: 28
Post Icon Posted: Jan. 03 2009,11:40 am Post # 26 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Quote (DickDanger @ Jan. 02 2009,6:39 pm)
Hey, that toilet looks familiar!!! LOL. I sure do miss the good times we had out on Perris, Havasu, the Colorado, etc. I cant believe that it has been that long since the party, but you are right, Dougie: it has been a long time.

I tell ya, it was a real heartbreaker when I sold it, but after a year and a half of nothing but engine troubles, I reached my breaking point. That's saying something, cos I dont give up on things easily!!!

All I can think of is if I had never taken the manifold off to spruce it up, none of that crap would have ever happened. It started a chain reaction that I could never overcome.  :banghead

Anyhow, hope you all of you are still doing well, still partying it up (remember: we won the "hardest partiers" award at OP6 III!!!!

Take care, Doug!!!

Well looky here! A familiar name but da gig can't place da face. :p  BTW, like your new avatar. Your own brew; huh? Well da gig has his own too.....

The DIL picked it up for me. Have no idea what she was thinkin'.

Good to see ya one more time!

"My lifestyle determines my deathstyle!" -Metallica
| Member # 252 | Joined: 10-20-2003 |
25 replies since Aug. 27 2007,8:42 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Pages: 1 [2] 

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]
add a reply to this topic create a new topic create a new poll

navbarlogo
The Colorado River WebRing
‹ Prev | Hub | Like | Join | Surprise | Next ›

Please help keep HDF free. If you enjoy this site, feel free to make a donation to keep it running. THANKS!