Latest Posts:
flame5-01-2024 Three Word Post.....The Next Generation.... (Rep.#18,909) from: GoFastRacerflameflame4-29-2024 The Totally Useless Thread IV (Rep.#23) from: GoFastRacerflameflame4-29-2024 Brrrr (Rep.#14,838) from: GoFastRacerflameflame4-29-2024 Gas price in your area (Rep.#7,183) from: GoFastRacerflameflame4-01-2024 The Totally Useless Thread III (Rep.#11,248) from: Havasu Dougflame
No members are browsing this topic
Forum Led by: Havasu Doug

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]
add a reply to this topic create a new topic create a new poll
kphayesMale Offline
Capricorn

Whacker
100 post flame100 post flame
B. F. E.
APPD 0.04
Post Rank: 85
Post Icon Posted: Aug. 11 2003,6:27 pm Post # 1 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Isn't there some kind of loop hole that I can go through to get on the boards from work? They got me locked out through the Havasu Doug.com name. Can't we make a secret name for the web site that will link me back to my HD family?

kp"missing the HD boards"hayes

PS. you'll have to e-mail me @ khayes@fabricimages.com otherwise I might not get the message for a couple days. :angry

Edited by kphayes on Aug. 11 2003,6:28 pm

Go there? Hell, I'd eat there!
| Member # 27 | Joined: 12-17-2002 |
Havasu DougMale Offline
Pisces
HDF Gold Supporter
Delta Tau Chi - ΔTX
10,000 post flame1,000 post flame1,000 post flame100 post flame
North Padre Island, Texas
APPD 1.56
Post Rank: 7
'78 Challenger jet
Post Icon Posted: Aug. 11 2003,7:02 pm Post # 2 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Quote (kphayes @ Aug. 11 2003,6:27 pm)
Isn't there some kind of loop hole that I can go through to get on the boards from work? They got me locked out through the Havasu Doug.com name. Can't we make a secret name for the web site that will link me back to my HD family?

kp"missing the HD boards"hayes

PS. you'll have to e-mail me @ khayes@fabricimages.com otherwise I might not get the message for a couple days. :angry

The only loop hole I can think of would be to substitute the IP address # instead of the domain name.  I had to do that when the  Domain Name Server lost my name once. This is the IP entry method: http://216.221.183.213/cgi-bin/ib3/ikonboard.cgi The problem is that the redirects WITHIN my site use the name instead of the IP # so you wouldn't get very far.

I think it's time to ask your administrator "pretty please with sugar on top" to lift the ban.  I can't think of anything bad on this site anyway.  What blows me away is that you were able to go on Barney's and not here. :eek  Shall I write a note for to give to your administrator promising we'll all be good?  :rotflmao

Seriously though Kyle, I hope you can come back soon. :good

website  | Member # 1 | Joined: 12-02-2002 |
kphayesMale Offline
Capricorn

Whacker
100 post flame100 post flame
B. F. E.
APPD 0.04
Post Rank: 85
Post Icon Posted: Aug. 13 2003,4:20 am Post # 3 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Thanks Doug! The only site I really want to come on and can't get in, what a bitch.

Go there? Hell, I'd eat there!
| Member # 27 | Joined: 12-17-2002 |
miller19jMale Offline
Leo

Super Focker!
1,000 post flame500 post flame100 post flame100 post flame100 post flame
Solvang
APPD 0.24
Post Rank: 34
Boat with an Engine Cover
Post Icon Posted: Aug. 13 2003,5:08 am Post # 4 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Kyle,

I think it’s time for a power point presentation! Go to management with your briefing showing how your efficiency has dropped sense the blocking of the HD site, Moral is at an all time low and you feel that the company needs a outlet for its workers. By giving them this cheap and simple pleasure you can increase efficiency by 60%. :D  

If that doesn’t work go with Dougs method of begging! :D

Viva La Doug’s! Viva la Liberation!

Miller(freeing the oppressed)19j

Hey Sleek Bite Me!
| Member # 5 | Joined: 12-03-2002 |
3 replies since Aug. 11 2003,6:27 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]
add a reply to this topic create a new topic create a new poll

navbarlogo
The Colorado River WebRing
‹ Prev | Hub | Like | Join | Surprise | Next ›

Please help keep HDF free. If you enjoy this site, feel free to make a donation to keep it running. THANKS!