Latest Posts:
flame7-26-2024 Three Word Post.....The Next Generation.... (Rep.#19,147) from: BigDogflameflame7-26-2024 The Totally Useless Thread IV (Rep.#87) from: BigDogflameflame7-26-2024 Brrrr (Rep.#14,885) from: BigDogflameflame7-24-2024 Gas price in your area (Rep.#7,213) from: GoFastRacerflameflame4-01-2024 The Totally Useless Thread III (Rep.#11,248) from: Havasu Dougflame
No members are browsing this topic
Forum Led by: Havasu Doug

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]
add a reply to this topic create a new topic create a new poll
EAGLE220Male Offline
Sagittarius

Boatless

ROSEVILLE, CA
APPD 0.00
Post Rank: 257
ELIMINATOR EAGLE220
Post Icon Posted: Jan. 02 2009,1:51 am Post # 1 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

HELP !! I keep trying to pull a picture of  my boat out of my computer and use it as my avatar. I have reduced it's size to like 781x600 and everytime I try to upload it I am told the size is to big..What is the acceptable pixel dimensions allowed and how do I get that picture to that size and get it uploaded..I do love the view of the pixel I am using and would like to see more of her !! But I know it isn't mine and just thanks to whoever posted it for allowing me enjoy her so much !!
| Member # 3393 | Joined: 9-16-2008 |
Havasu DougMale Offline
Pisces
HDF Gold Supporter
Delta Tau Chi - ΔTX
10,000 post flame1,000 post flame1,000 post flame100 post flame
North Padre Island, Texas
APPD 1.54
Post Rank: 7
'78 Challenger jet
Post Icon Posted: Jan. 02 2009,3:21 am Post # 2 see this member send this member a private message  quote this post in reply

Quote (EAGLE220 @ Jan. 02 2009,1:51 am)
HELP !! I keep trying to pull a picture of  my boat out of my computer and use it as my avatar. I have reduced it's size to like 781x600 and everytime I try to upload it I am told the size is to big..What is the acceptable pixel dimensions allowed and how do I get that picture to that size and get it uploaded..I do love the view of the pixel I am using and would like to see more of her !! But I know it isn't mine and just thanks to whoever posted it for allowing me enjoy her so much !!

I can help you.  :)

The board does not automatically reduce your image size to one that is appropriate for an avatar, so you have to do it before you upload it.

For comparison, your current avatar is only 150 x 113.

Another option is to email the image to me at doug at havasudoug dot com and I can resize it and upload it for you. :)

By the way, your current avatar is a member here.  We just figured you were the new man in her life. :D

website  | Member # 1 | Joined: 12-02-2002 |
1 replies since Jan. 02 2009,1:51 am < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]
add a reply to this topic create a new topic create a new poll

navbarlogo
The Colorado River WebRing
‹ Prev | Hub | Like | Join | Surprise | Next ›

Please help keep HDF free. If you enjoy this site, feel free to make a donation to keep it running. THANKS!